Blog March for National Breastfeeding Week
Did you know that October 1st to 7th is National Breastfeeding Week in Ireland? This year, the theme for the week is “Every Breastfeed Makes a Difference.” You can see the new health promotion campaign on Breastfeeding.ie.
To celebrate the week, the Irish Parenting Bloggers group has organised a blog march.
Check out the posts so far:
- Listen (again) from Awfully Chipper
- Every Breastfeed Makes a Difference: This Mama’s Contribution to National Breastfeeding Week from The Busy Mama’s
- National Breastfeeding Week and NUK Breast Pump Giveaway from My Internal World
- Blog March for National Breastfeeding Week (and a giveaway) from The Nest
- Breastfeeding Week from The Dare Project
- Why I didn’t breastfeed (Part 1) from Looking for Blue Sky
- Thoughts on the Stigma from Debalicious
- Tongue Tie Fail from Office Mum
- Every Feed Counts from Bumbles of Rice
- Are you Breastfeeding? from In the Kids Room
- A Good Start in Life from Dairy Free Kids
- Mini tales of woe and wonder from Mini and Me
It’s National Breast Feeding Week and Every Feed Counts plus a Giveaway from Learner Mama Every Breastfeed Makes a Difference from Mama.ie
- A dozen discoveries about breastfeeding from Mama Dynamite
- National Breastfeeding Week: Some Scientific and Personal Insights from Dr. How’s Science Wows
And to celebrate we have a great giveaway from NUK – two electric breast pumps and two manual breast pumps as well as gel cushions.
a Rafflecopter giveaway